Home » Wrongful Death

Representing Families After The Loss Of A Loved One

If you lost a family member in a serious accident, you may be overwhelmed by the loss. While nothing can fully rectify this situation, Hallberg Law, P.A. can help you file a wrongful death claim if their death was a result of another party’s negligent conduct. Recovering damages can be an important first step towards helping your family heal emotionally and financially. This can be especially important in circumstances where the departed individual was the main income source for the family.

Wrongful death actions can be filed after any kind of accident, including a car or truck crash, slip-and-fall, medical malpractice incident or a workplace accident. Our compassionate legal team will guide you through the process, protecting your rights each step of the way. With more than 40 years of experience, we can capably represent your best interests and provide you with the information you need to make the right decisions for your family.

How Does A Wrongful Death Action Work?

In Minnesota, as in most states, a wrongful death action must be commenced by a court-appointed trustee for the heirs and next of kin. At Hallberg Law, P.A., we have significant experience and are knowledgeable about the laws and procedures that apply to wrongful death actions.

We are also skilled at capturing the important details of a person’s life so that we can effectively tell the story about how the loss has affected the remaining family members. This is critical to recovering the full compensation that your family justly deserves and requires for financial security. Let us tell your loved one’s story and help your family move forward after your loss.

Contact Our Compassionate Team For Support

We understand the emotional distress you face after the death of a loved one. Let our compassionate lawyers take care of your legal claim so that you can focus on healing.

Contact Hallberg Law, P.A. online to schedule a case consultation at our Saint Paul office. You may also call us at 651-255-6810 to discuss your case.